The Maple is an affordable urban oasis of rental suites in downtown Halifax. Offering much more than a prime location, Maple features magnificent architecture, outstanding amenities, modern finishes and contemporary living spaces—all designed to cater to the ultimate urbanite.
Designed by Page & Steele | IBI, Maple’s iconic 21-storey residential tower adds a striking presence in downtown Halifax with its expansive glass exterior anchored on a 3-storey podium. The ground level floors will act as retail space and thoughtfully-designed public spaces that offer access to the waterfront and surrounding areas.
Maple’s rental suites embody the ultimate in efficient, urban design and modern finishes. Design Firm, Norman Flynn Designs bring their design flair to Maple to create inspiring spaces to live. Residents enjoy many perks like individually controlled utilities, beautiful flooring, and panoramic views of the city and harbour.
- Custom white ALPOLIC panelling
- A stunning main lobby created by Norman Flynn Design, featuring natural maple wood finishes and a dynamic art wall
- Environmentally sustainable, targeting LEED® Gold certification
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Halifax, steps away from the waterfront boardwalk, shopping, dining, business, arts, culture and green spaces
- Prime retail / restaurant space available – 5,600 & 8,600 square feet.
Photo Credit: Premier Suites Photo Credit: Development Duffet
- Well-appointed, designer living spaces by Norman Flynn Design
- 300 beautiful designer rental suites
- Available suites range from studios to 3 bedrooms + den
- Large, open living and entertaining areas
- Large windows and custom blinds
- Balconies with city or harbour views
Photo Credit: Waymarking.com
The Maple is a stunning addition to the Halifax downtown core. Standing 21-storeys tall with an expansive glass design, residents are guaranteed picturesque views of the harbour and city. ALPOLIC custom white panelling was installed by Flynn to enhance the modern exterior design of the Maple. Wrapping around the buildings large balconies, ALPOLIC’s custom white panelling adds exceptional design that can be appreciated from inside the living space of the residents in addition to the exterior of the building.