For the last 20 years, Tecnoglass has been producing high quality glass and exporting to most American countries from a state-of-the-art factory in Colombia.
Their record-breaking technology, quality control and growth as an industry leader allow them to supply glass for every use including: tempered, laminated and insulating glass, screen-printing and bulletproof glazing.
In 2015, we introduced TecnoAIR, a record breaking technology on tempered glass that replaces the traditional rolls with air pressure, completely avoiding roll wave marks and iridescence.
They also brought to market TecnoBEND, Low-E tempering curved glass manufac- tured with the latest Glaston technology and a MSVD Coating Machine with PPG technology that can produce up to jumbo size sheets of Low-E glass.
- All specialty fabrications available
- Established “on time” delivery system
- In-house QC program including PPG “Skyline”
- “Quench Mark Visual Enhanced” heat treated glass
- Convection furnaces max size up to 130 in. x 236 in.
- Autoclaves lamination max size up to 130 in. x 236 in.
- Assigned project managers / customer service
- Annual fabrication certi cation by PPG and Guardian
- Latest and most advanced technology from Glaston
Coated Glass capabilities 130 in. x 236 in.